Sunday, March 5, 2023

My So-Called Disorder

In a few weeks you will be able to find my book, "My So-Called Disorder: Autism, Exploding Trucks, and the Big Daddy of Rock and Roll," online at sites like Amazon, or by ordering it at your local bookshop. I'm more than a little proud.

If you ever thought my interest in Chuck Berry was oddly intense, it's because, like me, you didn't know that I am autistic. But last year, around this time, I learned that I am, and suddenly my whole life made sense.

I've had a life of very intense interests, both personal and professional. And now I know why.

And I'll be telling you all about it. In the book. Available March 20, 2023, wherever truly fine books are sold. 

And that Big Daddy of Rock and Roll (that rubber legged guy?) does play a role.

Talk soon!

No comments: