Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chuck Berry and his Band in San Bernardino on Friday!

Chuck Berry and his St. Louis band will be in San Bernadino, California this Friday.  Read about it HERE.  For California residents, this is how you want to see Chuck.  The St. Louis band-- Jim Marsala, Bob Lohr, Keith Robinson, Charles II, and Ingrid, know exactly how to back the man.  If you're within 100 miles or so, don't miss it.

Read about the beautiful California Theater HERE.  I love it because this one will come a couple of days after my mom's birthday.  She was born in San Bernardino.  She always supported my Chuck Berry problem, letting me sing myself silly in the backseat of the car, and accompanying me at least once to "Let the Good Times Roll."  Maybe she'll go!  Maybe he'll play "Route 66!"

No comments: